Q1: Please respond to all of the following prompts:
You are a paralegal and a new client has come into your office. Marisol and her family were watching a fireworks display at Wonder World, a privately owned amusement park. The park was crowded and they decided to watch from an unguarded restricted area. During the display, a fireworks rocket sputters from its intended path and hits Marisol, causing her burns on her face and arm.
- What are the potential tort theories of recovery that Marisol might allege?
- What defenses does Wonder World have to each of these causes of action?
- Q2: provide a brief explanation on the following (3 sentences each q)
- What are some of the benefits of providing text links in addition to graphical links in web?
- How can we improve on existing websites?
- What are the steps to find the source code in web?
- What is the benefit of viewing source code on the Web?
- What is the purpose of the World Wide Web Consortium and what work does it perform?
- What are the benefits of diagramming your website before you begin coding?
- What are the benefits of using a text editor to create a website?
- What are the advantages of linking by using text instead of graphics in website?
- List and explain two (2) ways to break up lengthy HTML pages.
- To what does the phrase “Flexible Design” refer in web design?