- What are the essential concepts, ideas, insights presented by the author of the article? (NO quotations! If you do want to use specific information, paraphrase and cite your source.)
- What connection can you make to any concepts and ideas presented in your chapter readings or the video(s) for this week? (NO quotations! If you do want to use specific information, paraphrase and cite your source.)
- What did you like least about the article? What did you like most?
Make sure that you revisit the course readings, lectures, and/or videos. You must include at least one course reading (besides the required supplemental reading) in your analysis.
- Marx, K. (1844). Estranged labour. Retrieved from http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/manuscripts/labour.htm.
- Kurzman, C., Key, C., Lee, Y.O., Moloney, M., Silver, A., & Van Ryn, M.W. (2007). Celebrity status. Sociological Theory, 25(4), 348-368. doi:10.1111/j.1467-9558.2007.00313.x 3 Ritzer, G., and Stepinsky, J. (2013). Contemporary sociological theory and its classical roots: The basics (4th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. (ch 2-3)