Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Include the following in your paper or presentation:
- Provide an introduction that defines both technology and social change, and discusses how they are related.
- Discuss the impact of the personal computer, cellular phones, and the Internet on society.
- Using the three major sociological perspectives, describe the equilibrium model, the digital divide, and cultural lag in relation to these technologies and social change.
- Include how technology has influenced social epidemiology, health and the environment.
- Explore a recent or emerging form of technology and discuss its potential benefits or consequences for society.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes key points.
Cite at least three academic, peer-reviewed sources and two popular magazines.
Format yourreferences according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list…..NO PLAGIARISM