- In your readings and weekly video introduction, review the different types of behavioral observation systems. Examine the pros and cons of each system.
- Review the target behavior you defined two weeks ago and which you used in last week’s Assignment. Select the behavioral recording system you believe will provide the most reliable measure of the child’s target behavior.
Watch the video of a child exhibiting a target behavior located in this week’s Learning Resources, then do the following:
- Restate the target behavior as defined in the Week 2 Assignment.
- Apply a systematic behavioral measurement system (e.g., partial interval, whole interval, monetary time sampling) to the observation.
- Write a one-page rationale for selecting the systematic behavioral measurement system you chose. Include a comparison to the data collected during last week’s Assignment.