-write a human-interest article about a founding leader.
-choose ONE founding leader from the list below whose ideas you will present:
Research the founding leader’s theories. Present the theorist’s views as radical new ideas for psychotherapy, keeping in mind that your article will be read by busy professionals who are practitioners in the field.
As you write the article, be sure to include the following points:
- What is the role of the therapist from this perspective?
- How and why does change occur in therapy from this perspective?
- Is this a strength-based model or a deficit-based model? Explain.
- What is the target of intervention from this perspective?
- What are some examples of techniques from this perspective?