Learning Module, political science homework help
Please read these instructions carefully.
From the list of fifteen (15) questions or statement posted below, select ten (10) questions or statements. You may respond to these in any order that you wish, but be sure to write the number of the question or statement to avoid confusion, along with the entire question at the beginning of your response. You should write one (1) to two (2) strong paragraphs, using complete sentences, and appropriate grammar. Statements requesting lists should include an introductory sentence or two (2) to set the background for your response.
You may refer to your textbook and lecture to support what you are saying; however, you should not express an opinion; your responses must be based on the reading along with Internet or library research. If you copy and paste from a source, you must use direct quotes; however, direct quotes should be used SPARINGLY, if at all. Paraphrase instead. Be sure to cite your sources using APA style, even when you paraphrase. Review your work closely for spelling and grammar errors. Be sure to use complete sentences. We are very interested in responses that demonstrate theory as well as application as appropriate to demonstrate that you know the materials, and how to apply these to your website.
- What are some of the benefits of providing text links in addition to graphical links?
- How can we improve on existing websites?
- What are the steps to find the source code?
- What is the benefit of viewing source code on the Web?
- What is the purpose of the World Wide Web Consortium and what work does it perform?
- What are the benefits of diagramming your site before you begin coding?
- What are the benefits of using a text editor to create a website?
- What are the advantages of linking by using text instead of graphics?
- List and explain two (2) ways to break up lengthy HTML pages.
- To what does the phrase “Flexible Design” refer?
- Identify and explain three (3) common types of navigation used on the most popular Websites.
- What is a Wireframe used for in Web design?
- Of what four (4) conditions for use should you be aware when identifying your target audience?
- What are the four (4) design principles that you should follow when developing your web site, and how is each defined?
- What is a grid and how is it used in relationship to a web page?
Post Your Work:
- Check your work closely for spelling and grammatical errors, complete responses, and appropriate format.
- Save your and upload to the dropbox.
- All work must be completed within the week by deadline.
Template for anyone who did not complete the Assignment in Week 3.
- Click and Download the index.html file onto your desktop.
- Windows Users: Right-click the index.html link and choose Save Target As.
Mac Users: Ctrl-click the index.html link and choose Save Target As.
- Follow the directions above for your Operating System.