I would like you to discuss needing more advocacy for Human sex trafficking.
You will submit a short paper after choosing a human services issue that you think needs more advocacy (either from your researched information or a new issue). Make sure you define the issue and discuss how you would begin to advocate for the issue. Be certain to discuss the importance of the issue and include background history.
You will identify a new advocacy issue that defines and discusses the importance of the issue, while including pertinent historical background. Explore how this issue may positively impact your community or society as a whole, and explain how the issue might negatively be interpreted if education and proper communication is not conveyed in a timely manner. Identify communication strategies that could mitigate negative consequences.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed: EACH QUESTION NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED
- Has this new advocacy issue been identified before?
- If so, why was it unsuccessful? If not identified before, provide an analysis of why this new advocacy issue should be recommended for legislative action.
- What common factors might interfere with implementation of a new legislative policy?
- Describe the challenges of enacting policy that might impede the desired social change.
- How might social and political factors impact the newly identified legislation?
- What economic matters need to be considered before submitting this advocacy issue for legislation? Provide examples to support your assertions.
- What legal or ethical issues might impact this newly identified legislation?
- How might beneficiaries be affected by the implementation of this legislation? Explain your answer and provide examples.
- What communication strategies might be effective in educating beneficiaries who are impacted by the legislation?
- What political challenges might you experience when utilizing these communication strategies?
Guidelines for Submission: Your short paper must be submitted as a one- to two-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.