This activity addresses the following outcomes:
- Discuss the history of the western theater of the Civil War, including the major turning-points
- Using the readings as evidence, consider the following in a post of at least 250 words:
- What went right for the Union and wrong for the Confederacy in the West? Please explain your answer using evidence from particular conflicts
- Of the western theater, could the actions at Fort Donelson in Tennessee
- Keep the following points in mind:
- The conclusions drawn are supported by references to relevant historical facts and events.
- The analysis of historical facts and events is thoughtful and original.
- use at least 3 references IF possible