Compare and contrast the military strategies of the Confederacy at Antietam and other campaigns in 1862 and 1863.
Using readings as evidence, consider the following in a post of at least 350 words:
- Compare and contrast the Southern movements into Kentucky culminating with the Battle of Perryville with that of Robert E. Lee’s army at the Battle of Antietam
- Were these good strategic decisions by the Confederacy? Why or why not?
- Keep the following points in mind:
- The conclusions drawn are supported by references to relevant historical facts and events.
- The analysis of historical facts and events is thoughtful and original.
- Use at least 3 references.