Briefly describe one community health problem from your community’s health improvement plan. What structure, process, and outcome standards would you use to evaluate a program addressing this problem?
After reviewing Module 3: Lecture Materials & Resources, briefly describe one community health problem from your community’s health improvement plan. What structure, process, and outcome standards would you use to evaluate a program addressing this problem?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross-reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Rector, C. & Stanley, M.J. (2022).
- Chapter 10 – Communication and Collaboration in the 21st Century: Informatics and Health Technology in Community Health Nursing
- Chapter 11 – Health Promotion: Achieving Change Through. Education
- Chapter 12 – Planning and Developing Community Programs and Services
- Chapter 13 – Policy Making and Community Health Advocacy
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2018, November 8). Solve the outbreak. https://www.cdc.gov/mobile/applications/sto/sto-web.htmlLinks to an external site.
- Windshield Survey (00:11:17)
Schreiner School of Nursing (2017, October 4) Windshield Survey [Video] YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbcdi0yM8Hk