Answer the following questions with 50- to 100-word responses. Prepare to discuss your answers.
- What are the core assumptions of the biopsychological approach?
- What historical disciplines converge to create biological psychology?
- What are some of the earliest examples of a biological approach to studying behavior?
- What are some examples of modern careers that have resulted from studying biological psychology? Include an overview of the careers.
- How is biological psychology viewed by other professionals in psychology today?